The institute offers various stipends and scholarships schemes which are run by central and state government for the students of different categories.
- Merit cum means Scholarship
- Post Matric Scholarship for SC/ST Students
- Scholarship for OBC students
- Scholarship for handicapped
- Post graduate stipends
- Scholarships sponsored by Persons and Institutions
- The students belonging to Minorities (i.e. Sikh, Muslim, Buddhist, Christian, Persian) who have scored 50% or above marks in the final exams and whose parents/ guardians annual income does not exceed Rs. 2.5 Lakhs are eligible for scholarship scheme as per the Karnataka Govt. rules.